Elite National provides a range of Inspection Services to meet our clients needs. All inspections are completed following AWWA (American Water Works Association) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) guidelanes and standards. All equipment that is used for potable water is specifically designated for such use and thouroghly disinfected before and after use.
Our inspections cover the following criteria:
1. General Site Conditions
2. Condition of Tank Foundation
3. Condition of Anchor Bolts
4. Condition of Manway
5. Condition of Drain Valve
6. Temperature and Water Level Alarms
7. Condition of the Metal on the Exterior of the Tank
8. Condition of the Ladder
9. Condition of the Overflow
10. Condition of the Handrail System
11. Condition of the Roof Hatches
12. Condition of the Roof Vent
13. Condition of the Exterior Paint System
14. Condition of the Interior Tank Ladder
15. Condition of the Roof
16. Condition of the Metal on the Interior of the Tank
17. Condition of the Discharge Pipe
18. Condition of the Interior Coating
Inspection Report will include the following items:
* Detailed photos of tank deficiencies
* Scope of Work
* Recommended Paint and Material Specifications
* Cost Estimate of any deficiencies
You may click on the links to the left to learn more about our various Inspection Services.
Elite National Coatings & Inspections
1504 Prospect Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64127
Phone: (816) 406-1768
After Hours: (270) 285-3316
Use our contact form.
We provide cost estimates and quotes with no obligation! Get a second opinion from us before you decide on your next project.